Sunday 6 October 2013

I'm still here!

So I am clearly not a frequent poster!  I promise I have big plans for this little blog, I guess it's just hard to find a place to start.  At first I blamed my lack of posting on my broken camera (who wants to read a picture-less blog??), but I got a shiny new camera almost a year ago ... I guess that excuse is void!  Why the lack of posts then?  I think I'm afraid no one will read this!  I mean really, who wants to go through the trouble if no one takes notice?  Anyway I think I will try this and see how it works out, my plan is to get a few pictures and start out slow (I have a ton of things I do and think 'I could totally make this my first real blog post!' ... and then ... nothing!), maybe a post a month, once I have that under control I'm sure I could be more frequent!

Again I ask you all to wish me luck, who knows, maybe one day the imaginary people I'm writing to today will actually read this!  A girl can dream right!

Oh, and for those who are wondering, I made the jar pies and yum!  They were great!  I wouldn't recommend them if you're not a fan of pastry because the filling to pastry ratio is low, but I enjoyed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment